Join the revolution
Have you ever wanted to contribute towards a sustainable food industry? Then join the revolution! By selling our products outside the Netherlands you can be part of the revolution and help us change the food industry. There are different ways in which you could distribute our products. You could open a ‘Vegetarian Butcher’ shop and become a representative for our brand, you could start selling our products in an existing shop or chain of shops or decide to use our veggie meats in your restaurant.
If you’re interested in selling/using our products, click here
to view our current list of distributors abroad. If your country is listed, contact one of the distributors directly. If not, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re interested about becoming a distributor for the Vegetarian Butcher products, please send a comprehensive (business) plan and take into account our shipping conditions while writing your plan.
• We can only accept orders of one Europallet or more (minimum 2016 consumer units)
• All payments must be made upfront.
• Our products are frozen. Make sure you have enough capacity to store large quantities of frozen goods.
• You are responsible for arranging the correct transport documentation.
• If you are importing certified organic products, make sure your transport company is certified to transport the goods.
• After receiving payment, it takes 10 days to get your order ready for dispatch in our warehouse in Goor (NL)
A selection of boxes is also available in English.
From this moment you can find the products of Den Vegetariske Slakteren at Sunkost Gunerius
in Oslo! Which country is next?
Look at this lovely Markthall in Basel, Switzerland.
O Talho Vegetariano
in Portugal is one of the first point of purchase outside The Netherlands!
If you want to be a distributor of the Vegetarian Butcher products, please send us a comprehensive (business)plan. Please take into account our shipping conditions before writing your plan:
We can only accept an order from at least one europallet (2016 consumer units).
The products are frozen, please check your capacity to import and store large quantities of frozen goods.
You are responsible to arrange correct transport documentation.
In case you import organic certified products, make sure your (hired) transport company is certified for this.
It takes 10 working days after receiving your payment to get your order ready for dispatch at our warehouse in Goor (NL)
Visit the website
of La Carnicera Vegetariana. You can alreay find our products at more than 30 places in Spain!